Frequently Asked Questions

I'm not ready to retire but want an estimate of my benefits under the plan. Can you provide me with an estimate?

Yes. Please contact Micki Urton.
505 S. Broadway, Ste. 117
Wichita, KS 67202-3922
(316) 264-2339

Can i change the financial institution I am currently using for direct deposit of my benefits?

Yes. Print and complete a new direct deposit form and mail the completed form to
Micki Urton
505 S. Broadway, Ste. 117
Wichita, KS 67202-3922
*the plan must have the original signed form. Sorry but we cannot accept an email or fax.

I gave this information to the Union Hall. Why do I have it give it to you too?

The Union Hall and the Fund Office are 2 separate offices. Please inform our office at the time you inform the Union Hall. This will insure the changes will be done in a timely manner.

Still have questions? Contact the Fund Office by calling

  • 316-264-2339 in Wichita
  • 1-800-423-6517 everywhere else